LASER (Light Amplification Stimulated Emission of Radiation)
If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with dark pigmentation, scars, wrinkles, or lines then stop feeling bad because laser skin treatment may help your skin look younger and healthier.
Laser skin treatment accurately removes skin layer by layer. The new skin cells formed from dermis layer of skin during healing imparts the skin a tighter, younger-looking surface.
What can skin laser treatment do?
- Permanent tattoo removal.
- Vanish your stubborn acne scars.
- Gets rid of accidental scars.
- Removes burnt spots.
- Removes unwanted hairs on the face.
Is it pocket-friendly?
Yes, laser treatment is very pocket-friendly, as it costs you less than 4000 rupees.
Am I going to face any side effects after the treatment?
No, its 100% safe and natural technique. It is quite safer than using chemicals on your skin and there are neither long-term nor short-term side effects, you are going to face.
Say goodbye to colorism by using skin laser treatment. Here are the benefits you are going to avail by this technique:
- Since it uses carbon dioxide hence a Natural technique.
- No matter the condition of your skin, using lasers to restore collagen production and allow your skin to return to the health of its youth with natural treatments that require no downtime.
- It stimulates the deeper layers of skin, making it healthier and younger looking.
- It noticeably reduces deeply-wrinkled skin without invasive, scalpel procedures.
- It diminishes and often removes the lines around the mouth that cause lipstick to “bleed”.
- Helps to rebuild the lost confidence in you.
- Patient-friendly technique no need to stay in a hospital and no special precautions required.
While some skin whitening treatments take weeks to show results, laser skin treatment is fast and improvements can be seen straight away. With this treatment, your skin will appear softer and brighter instantly and will gradually progress towards its better version.
In the nutshell skin laser treatment is pocket-friendly, skin friendly and has no long-term side effects, you can use it to get rid of any of your skin troubles which otherwise are not possible to cure by conventional methods. The most beautiful thing about skin laser treatment is it makes you look younger, confident and healthy without taking daily pills and chemicals. You can also check out the link for more information http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
So you finally decided to lose that extra flab or have a medical condition and urgently need to remove fat? Worry not liposuction sounds like a fairly safe and good idea to try. However, fact of the matter remain that there are still certain precautions and conditions that you need to maintain and understand before you can consider actually undergoing this surgery. A botched liposuction can be dangerous, and even fatal to the body. Here are a few precautions taken from various sources to be considered before surgery:-
Precautions to take before the surgery
- Find the best liposuction clinic which will give you good results at affordable prices. Do not try shady places; they will end up taking your life instead.
- Talk to or read about the experience of patients who have opted for a similar solution in the past. This gives you a general idea of life after liposuction.
- Don’t try any new-fangled diets before the surgery and check the doctor’s recommendations!
- Be open with your doctor about any other medical problems, health issues or any medication that you are under before hastily going for a surgery.
- Have a friend or an attendant help you for a few days post the surgery.
- Prepare for proper drivers, clothes and other items to be ready post-surgery.
Precautions to take after the surgery
- After the liposuction is done, faster healing is recommended by following your doctor.
- It will be best to add more fluids in your diet and more fruits as well.
- The drugs taken for pain relief should be approved by the surgeon for a faster and efficient recovery.
- Avoid strenuous exercising during this phase.
- Get back to your work schedule only at the time when you feel you are absolutely ready.
- Avoid drinking and smoking.
- Keep all stitches clean and free from bacterial infection. Use proper kinds of soaps and apply ice packs!
Asian Hair and Skin Clinic- http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/ is a reputed company which can help you get the proper body you want without any medical complications. They are a proper clinic with licensed and professionally trained physicians who will look after your health first. With liposuction, though drastic changes happen, it’s best not to have any unrealistic expectations that will only hurt you later. However, it is a safe process and it is the first priority for you to feel good and safe about this step!
Vitiligo (vit-ill- EYE-go) is a condition in which white patches of skin show up on various parts of the body. This happens on the grounds that the cells that influence shade (to shading) in the skin are destroyed. These cells are called melanocytes (me- LAN-o-sites). Vitiligo can likewise influence the mucous films, (for example, the tissue inside the mouth and nose) and the eye.
What causes vitiligo?
The reason isn’t known. Vitiligo might be an immune system malady. These maladies happen when your immunity system erroneously targets some piece of your own body. In vitiligo, the invulnerable framework may demolish the melanocytes in the skin. It is likewise conceivable that at least one or more genes may make a person more inclined to get the disorder.
A few analysts believe that the melanocytes wreck themselves. Others surmise that a solitary occasion, for example, sunburn or emotional distress can cause vitiligo. Be that as it may, these events have not been demonstrated to cause vitiligo.
Here are two fundamental treatment modes alongside their focal points and drawbacks:
This kind of treatment for the most part includes topical and oral meds. De-pigmentation utilizing laser is likewise conceivable.
Points of advantage:
- Medical treatments are very cheap compared with surgical
- There’s no recovery period for restorative therapies.
- It can take some time before clear outcomes wind up plainly apparent.
A standout amongst the most well-known surgical treatment for Vitiligo is skin uniting, wherein skin with ordinary shading is connected to influenced territories. Smaller scale pigmentation is additionally an alternative. This procedure is like getting a tattoo.
Points of advantage:
- Results are promptly obvious.
- This kind of treatment is durable.
- Expect surgical treatments to be costly.
- Recovery period can take a while, particularly in the event that you selected skin uniting.
On the off chance that you need to discover what sort of Vitiligo treatment is perfect for you, contact healthy skin experts or dermatologists. They ought to have the capacity to evaluate your condition and offer you important information on the sorts of medications reasonable for you. Your skin is the biggest organ of the body, and it’s vital that you take great care of it. Try not to let an unpracticed or underqualified specialist handle your Vitiligo treatment. Vitiligo treatment requires proficient care. More often than not, patients will require supported treatment for up to year and a half, contingent upon their condition.
At Asian Hair and Skin Clinic, our experts offer the best skin care treatment to eliminate your vitiligo problems thus assuring an even toned skin. For more on Vitiligo and its treatment, visit our website at http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
Also known as Rhytidectomy, a face lift is a surgical procedure that is aimed at reducing wrinkles, thus eliminating signs of ageing. The procedure also tightens sagging skin along the cheeks and the skin, giving you a younger looking skin. This procedure is suitable for both men and women, and are popular for both cosmetic and aesthetic reason. Facelift is also a standard procedure in reconstruction surgeries, especially when removal of a tumor or extra growth from the face is involved.
The usual process
The most common method of facelift surgery involves making an incision from the temple and flowing down and behind the ears, before meeting at the other end of the hair line. In case of a sagging jaw line, an incision will be made under the chin to correct this. Once the incisions are made, the skin is lifted and pulled back and the overlapping excess skin is trimmed away.
Once this is done, excess fat is removed, the muscle is tightened and the skin is re-stitched along the cut lines. Once the surgery is completed, the patient is expected to stay in the hospital for atleast a day, so that the doctors can monitor the healing progress and make sure that there are no further complications.
Modern face lifts are performed using keyhole surgeries, where small incisions are made on the skin and the procedure is completed using an endoscope to remove excess fat and offer skin lifts. This reduces chances of scars and also reduces healing time.
Pre surgery preparation
Like all surgeries, a face lift too requires a fair degree of preparation. You need to take all the necessary pre-surgery precautions in order to minimize any chances of complications. You might have to discontinue your medications for a while and also follow a strict diet. At Asian Hair and Skin clinic we offer world class face lift surgeries for our clients. For more information about our full range of services, do visit our website at asianhairnskinclinic.com