Skin is that the organ of our body which defines our beauty. Everybody craves for a skin that is hair free, smooth and glowing. We always try to get rid of our body hair either permanently or temporarily. For permanent hair removal, laser hair reduction treatment is required.
Structure of hair
A complex protein called keratin is the main component of the hair fibre. Hair follicle forms like a bulb in the dermis of the skin and nourished by the blood vessels surrounding it. The hair shaft is basically divided into 3 layers namely-
- Hair cuticle – it is the outermost layer
- Cortex – the middle layer
- Medulla – the innermost layer
Hair Growth Cycles
Before any hair removal process on should be aware of the hair growth cycle. The hair undergoes 3 phases in its growth cycle
- Anagen: this called the growth phase and each hair spends several years in this cycle.
- Cartogen: also known as a transitional phase in which the hair follicle shrinks and the hair growth slows down.
- Telogen: it is the resting phase. In this phase, the hair, growth stops and old hair detaches from the follicle and a new hair appears pushing the old hair.
Hair Removal methods
Skin hair can be removed in a number of ways.
- Hair removing creams: hair removing creams do not remove the hair along with its roots.
- Hair wax: the hair wax, on the other hand, does remove the dermis hair from the roots but that is just temporary.
- Laser hair reduction: in laser treatment dermis hair is removed via electronic laser devices for a longer period of time.
Laser hair reduction treatment precaution
Before going for a laser hair treatment one should make sure about the following points:
- The skin should have gone through minimum plucking, waxing treatment and electrolysis six months prior to the treatment.
- The skin should not be exposed to the sun six months before and after the treatment.
Laser Hair Reduction Company
Asian Hair Skin Centre is the best laser hair reduction treatment clinic in Bangalore. They have a team of expert dermatologists and tricologists who can diagnose any skin condition and safely perform laser hair reduction process. Their expert team also deals with conditions like Platel Rich Plasma (PRP), vitiligo (white patches on the skin), hair transplantation, liposuction (fat removal) and cosmetic surgery. For further details log in to www.asianhairskinclinic.com.
It is a hair removal treatment in which a ray is concentrated and targeted at hair. This ray is absorbed by the pigment which in turn destroys the follicle. This is enough to stop any growth of the hair in future. Lasers are capable to zap out hair from anywhere. The results may vary from a couple of months to years, it depends on several factors that must be considered. The laser removal treatment works only when the hair meets the primary condition that the hair must be actively growing and must be close to the skin’s surface. A condition may arise that by the elimination of hair of a region, there might be no passage for the laser to reach the hair root. Shaving is the best way to maintain active hair growth.
Permanent Laser hair removal treatment is not only being adopted by people all across the world but also has become a prime choice of treatment amongst the Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. It is an outcome of the popularity it has gained and also the successive results it has produced. Earlier, it wasn’t accepted, but by the successful demonstration and the showcase of results has gradually made it acceptable as a cosmetic treatment. Laser hair removal process is performed by a certified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon, plastic surgeons across the world and can effectively minimize and eliminate unwanted pesky hair permanently with least risk and pain.
Is it effective?
Yes, it works quite well to eliminate any unwanted hair present in any part of the body. Hair growth caused by problems such as hormonal imbalance, PCOD, PCOS, thyroids or razor zapping can also be effectively reduced and removed by laser.
Some points to be remembered:
- The growth cycle of hair is undefined and for better results from the treatment, the hair must be in their growth phase.
- Skin tanning before the laser treatment must be prohibited.
- The results for the darker hair is the best.
- People with an abundance of hair can have promising results.
- No matter how effectively laser works depending upon individuals; it is still necessary to have maintenance or occasional follow-ups to gain the best of it.
The Asian Hair and Skin Clinic, situated in Bangalore is the one an individual can opt for. The offer PRP hair loss treatment, hair transplantation, strip harvesting, FUE hair transplant and harvesting and several other treatments. All the detailed information can be obtained from the official website http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
All women know the pain of getting ready to go to a party or any function. It is not just about picking out what to wear but also how to manage hair removal. There are many ways of removing hair such as waxing, laser hair removal or using a simple razor. However, using a razor is often time taking and does not finish the removal to satisfaction. The issue that most women face with waxing is that it is too painful and expensive to do it routinely. This is why you may have been considering Laser Hair Removal. If you are then while wondering whether to choose salon treatments or an at-home Laser Hair Removal Machine, you should keep the following tips in mind.
- Consult a doctor: Before the treatment, you should consult your doctor and discuss whether Laser Hair Reduction is good for you or not. The treatment might not be suitable for each and every person. After you get the green signal from your doctor, make sure the treatment plan and the cost is also determined.
- Stay out of sun: Getting a tan increases the side effects of the Laser Hair Reduction process and thus, before going for it make sure your tan fades away completely. Also, abstain from being out in the sun for at least 6 weeks before the reduction. This is essential for a successful removal.
- Other methods: Other hair removal methods should not be followed as it can disturb the hair follicle and interfere with Laser Hair Reduction. However, this does not mean you will not get a chance to wear any nice dresses. Shaving is fine and in case you want to remove hair, you can shave.
- Hair-growth supplements: Avoid using any vitamins or supplements that may enhance hair growth even if it is for your head. Wait till the Laser Hair Reduction to continue with the pills to prevent any problems.
Laser Hair Reduction is not just a fad but has become a lifestyle as it offers a convenient and extremely attractive way to live. You can find many companies that do Laser Hair Reduction at an affordable cost such as Asian Hair and Skin Clinic. To know more about Laser Hair Reduction, you can go to asianhairskinclinic.com. Feel free to check out such websites and blogs for better and more extensive options.