In a day and age where an individual’s look and appearance matter a lot, hair fall is one of the biggest problems faced by individuals. A number of individuals suffer from major hair loss, skin problems and even excessive hair growth. Such issues, although not detrimental to the health of the individual, do lead to lowered self-confidence. To deal with such issues there are a number of dermatological services that people can avail. These services are safe, fast and effective and can help improve an individual’s appearance depending on their needs.
One of the most sought-after treatments in this sector is laser hair reduction. It is the process in which the affected area is exposed to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. This helps remove the existing hair growth and preventing future hair growth. Since the hair follicle itself is destroyed, further hair growth in the area is prevented. Laser hair reduction or removal is considered a cosmetic procedure and is governed by strict regulations. Before opting for the procedure, it is always wise to consult the doctor in charge and understand the pros and cons of the procedure. If you have been sunburnt or tanned in the weeks prior to your laser hair removal procedure, the doctor may request you to reschedule your appointment.
Although many methods of hair removal exist (waxing, shaving, etc.), none of these are permanent. Many individuals find it extremely annoying to repeatedly shave or wax a certain area to remove hair. Laser hair removal is the perfect solution to this problem. Not only is it safe and effective but patients see long-term results from this method of treatment. If you’re tired of constantly waxing or shaving, laser hair removal is the perfect answer to your problems. Consult a dermatologist near you and find out when you can get the treatment done.
For best results, it is imperative that you follow all the after-care procedures advised by your dermatologist and come in for regular post-treatment check-ups. Although a fairly simple procedure, it is important that you understand the pros and cons of the treatment before opting for it. It is equally important for you to find a reliable dermatologist in your area with the required staff, experience and expertise to handle your procedure in a safe and efficient manner. Improperly done, laser hair reduction can damage the skin and even cause burns.
If you’re looking for reliable hair removal services in your area, Asian Hair and Skin Clinic is the perfect fit. With a competent team of skilled and experienced technicians and doctors, you’re sure to get only the best. Their professionals go the extra mile to ensure you’re comfortable and that your procedure goes through without any complications or problems. Visit http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/ to find out more about how they can help with your laser hair removal needs.
Skin is that the organ of our body which defines our beauty. Everybody craves for a skin that is hair free, smooth and glowing. We always try to get rid of our body hair either permanently or temporarily. For permanent hair removal, laser hair reduction treatment is required.
Structure of hair
A complex protein called keratin is the main component of the hair fibre. Hair follicle forms like a bulb in the dermis of the skin and nourished by the blood vessels surrounding it. The hair shaft is basically divided into 3 layers namely-
- Hair cuticle – it is the outermost layer
- Cortex – the middle layer
- Medulla – the innermost layer
Hair Growth Cycles
Before any hair removal process on should be aware of the hair growth cycle. The hair undergoes 3 phases in its growth cycle
- Anagen: this called the growth phase and each hair spends several years in this cycle.
- Cartogen: also known as a transitional phase in which the hair follicle shrinks and the hair growth slows down.
- Telogen: it is the resting phase. In this phase, the hair, growth stops and old hair detaches from the follicle and a new hair appears pushing the old hair.
Hair Removal methods
Skin hair can be removed in a number of ways.
- Hair removing creams: hair removing creams do not remove the hair along with its roots.
- Hair wax: the hair wax, on the other hand, does remove the dermis hair from the roots but that is just temporary.
- Laser hair reduction: in laser treatment dermis hair is removed via electronic laser devices for a longer period of time.
Laser hair reduction treatment precaution
Before going for a laser hair treatment one should make sure about the following points:
- The skin should have gone through minimum plucking, waxing treatment and electrolysis six months prior to the treatment.
- The skin should not be exposed to the sun six months before and after the treatment.
Laser Hair Reduction Company
Asian Hair Skin Centre is the best laser hair reduction treatment clinic in Bangalore. They have a team of expert dermatologists and tricologists who can diagnose any skin condition and safely perform laser hair reduction process. Their expert team also deals with conditions like Platel Rich Plasma (PRP), vitiligo (white patches on the skin), hair transplantation, liposuction (fat removal) and cosmetic surgery. For further details log in to www.asianhairskinclinic.com.
It is a hair removal treatment in which a ray is concentrated and targeted at hair. This ray is absorbed by the pigment which in turn destroys the follicle. This is enough to stop any growth of the hair in future. Lasers are capable to zap out hair from anywhere. The results may vary from a couple of months to years, it depends on several factors that must be considered. The laser removal treatment works only when the hair meets the primary condition that the hair must be actively growing and must be close to the skin’s surface. A condition may arise that by the elimination of hair of a region, there might be no passage for the laser to reach the hair root. Shaving is the best way to maintain active hair growth.
Permanent Laser hair removal treatment is not only being adopted by people all across the world but also has become a prime choice of treatment amongst the Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. It is an outcome of the popularity it has gained and also the successive results it has produced. Earlier, it wasn’t accepted, but by the successful demonstration and the showcase of results has gradually made it acceptable as a cosmetic treatment. Laser hair removal process is performed by a certified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon, plastic surgeons across the world and can effectively minimize and eliminate unwanted pesky hair permanently with least risk and pain.
Is it effective?
Yes, it works quite well to eliminate any unwanted hair present in any part of the body. Hair growth caused by problems such as hormonal imbalance, PCOD, PCOS, thyroids or razor zapping can also be effectively reduced and removed by laser.
Some points to be remembered:
- The growth cycle of hair is undefined and for better results from the treatment, the hair must be in their growth phase.
- Skin tanning before the laser treatment must be prohibited.
- The results for the darker hair is the best.
- People with an abundance of hair can have promising results.
- No matter how effectively laser works depending upon individuals; it is still necessary to have maintenance or occasional follow-ups to gain the best of it.
The Asian Hair and Skin Clinic, situated in Bangalore is the one an individual can opt for. The offer PRP hair loss treatment, hair transplantation, strip harvesting, FUE hair transplant and harvesting and several other treatments. All the detailed information can be obtained from the official website http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
LASER (Light Amplification Stimulated Emission of Radiation)
If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with dark pigmentation, scars, wrinkles, or lines then stop feeling bad because laser skin treatment may help your skin look younger and healthier.
Laser skin treatment accurately removes skin layer by layer. The new skin cells formed from dermis layer of skin during healing imparts the skin a tighter, younger-looking surface.
What can skin laser treatment do?
- Permanent tattoo removal.
- Vanish your stubborn acne scars.
- Gets rid of accidental scars.
- Removes burnt spots.
- Removes unwanted hairs on the face.
Is it pocket-friendly?
Yes, laser treatment is very pocket-friendly, as it costs you less than 4000 rupees.
Am I going to face any side effects after the treatment?
No, its 100% safe and natural technique. It is quite safer than using chemicals on your skin and there are neither long-term nor short-term side effects, you are going to face.
Say goodbye to colorism by using skin laser treatment. Here are the benefits you are going to avail by this technique:
- Since it uses carbon dioxide hence a Natural technique.
- No matter the condition of your skin, using lasers to restore collagen production and allow your skin to return to the health of its youth with natural treatments that require no downtime.
- It stimulates the deeper layers of skin, making it healthier and younger looking.
- It noticeably reduces deeply-wrinkled skin without invasive, scalpel procedures.
- It diminishes and often removes the lines around the mouth that cause lipstick to “bleed”.
- Helps to rebuild the lost confidence in you.
- Patient-friendly technique no need to stay in a hospital and no special precautions required.
While some skin whitening treatments take weeks to show results, laser skin treatment is fast and improvements can be seen straight away. With this treatment, your skin will appear softer and brighter instantly and will gradually progress towards its better version.
In the nutshell skin laser treatment is pocket-friendly, skin friendly and has no long-term side effects, you can use it to get rid of any of your skin troubles which otherwise are not possible to cure by conventional methods. The most beautiful thing about skin laser treatment is it makes you look younger, confident and healthy without taking daily pills and chemicals. You can also check out the link for more information http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
All women know the pain of getting ready to go to a party or any function. It is not just about picking out what to wear but also how to manage hair removal. There are many ways of removing hair such as waxing, laser hair removal or using a simple razor. However, using a razor is often time taking and does not finish the removal to satisfaction. The issue that most women face with waxing is that it is too painful and expensive to do it routinely. This is why you may have been considering Laser Hair Removal. If you are then while wondering whether to choose salon treatments or an at-home Laser Hair Removal Machine, you should keep the following tips in mind.
- Consult a doctor: Before the treatment, you should consult your doctor and discuss whether Laser Hair Reduction is good for you or not. The treatment might not be suitable for each and every person. After you get the green signal from your doctor, make sure the treatment plan and the cost is also determined.
- Stay out of sun: Getting a tan increases the side effects of the Laser Hair Reduction process and thus, before going for it make sure your tan fades away completely. Also, abstain from being out in the sun for at least 6 weeks before the reduction. This is essential for a successful removal.
- Other methods: Other hair removal methods should not be followed as it can disturb the hair follicle and interfere with Laser Hair Reduction. However, this does not mean you will not get a chance to wear any nice dresses. Shaving is fine and in case you want to remove hair, you can shave.
- Hair-growth supplements: Avoid using any vitamins or supplements that may enhance hair growth even if it is for your head. Wait till the Laser Hair Reduction to continue with the pills to prevent any problems.
Laser Hair Reduction is not just a fad but has become a lifestyle as it offers a convenient and extremely attractive way to live. You can find many companies that do Laser Hair Reduction at an affordable cost such as Asian Hair and Skin Clinic. To know more about Laser Hair Reduction, you can go to asianhairskinclinic.com. Feel free to check out such websites and blogs for better and more extensive options.