It is a hair removal treatment in which a ray is concentrated and targeted at hair. This ray is absorbed by the pigment which in turn destroys the follicle. This is enough to stop any growth of the hair in future. Lasers are capable to zap out hair from anywhere. The results may vary from a couple of months to years, it depends on several factors that must be considered. The laser removal treatment works only when the hair meets the primary condition that the hair must be actively growing and must be close to the skin’s surface. A condition may arise that by the elimination of hair of a region, there might be no passage for the laser to reach the hair root. Shaving is the best way to maintain active hair growth.
Permanent Laser hair removal treatment is not only being adopted by people all across the world but also has become a prime choice of treatment amongst the Hollywood and Bollywood celebrities. It is an outcome of the popularity it has gained and also the successive results it has produced. Earlier, it wasn’t accepted, but by the successful demonstration and the showcase of results has gradually made it acceptable as a cosmetic treatment. Laser hair removal process is performed by a certified dermatologist, cosmetic surgeon, plastic surgeons across the world and can effectively minimize and eliminate unwanted pesky hair permanently with least risk and pain.
Is it effective?
Yes, it works quite well to eliminate any unwanted hair present in any part of the body. Hair growth caused by problems such as hormonal imbalance, PCOD, PCOS, thyroids or razor zapping can also be effectively reduced and removed by laser.
Some points to be remembered:
- The growth cycle of hair is undefined and for better results from the treatment, the hair must be in their growth phase.
- Skin tanning before the laser treatment must be prohibited.
- The results for the darker hair is the best.
- People with an abundance of hair can have promising results.
- No matter how effectively laser works depending upon individuals; it is still necessary to have maintenance or occasional follow-ups to gain the best of it.
The Asian Hair and Skin Clinic, situated in Bangalore is the one an individual can opt for. The offer PRP hair loss treatment, hair transplantation, strip harvesting, FUE hair transplant and harvesting and several other treatments. All the detailed information can be obtained from the official website http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
All women know the pain of getting ready to go to a party or any function. It is not just about picking out what to wear but also how to manage hair removal. There are many ways of removing hair such as waxing, laser hair removal or using a simple razor. However, using a razor is often time taking and does not finish the removal to satisfaction. The issue that most women face with waxing is that it is too painful and expensive to do it routinely. This is why you may have been considering Laser Hair Removal. If you are then while wondering whether to choose salon treatments or an at-home Laser Hair Removal Machine, you should keep the following tips in mind.
- Consult a doctor: Before the treatment, you should consult your doctor and discuss whether Laser Hair Reduction is good for you or not. The treatment might not be suitable for each and every person. After you get the green signal from your doctor, make sure the treatment plan and the cost is also determined.
- Stay out of sun: Getting a tan increases the side effects of the Laser Hair Reduction process and thus, before going for it make sure your tan fades away completely. Also, abstain from being out in the sun for at least 6 weeks before the reduction. This is essential for a successful removal.
- Other methods: Other hair removal methods should not be followed as it can disturb the hair follicle and interfere with Laser Hair Reduction. However, this does not mean you will not get a chance to wear any nice dresses. Shaving is fine and in case you want to remove hair, you can shave.
- Hair-growth supplements: Avoid using any vitamins or supplements that may enhance hair growth even if it is for your head. Wait till the Laser Hair Reduction to continue with the pills to prevent any problems.
Laser Hair Reduction is not just a fad but has become a lifestyle as it offers a convenient and extremely attractive way to live. You can find many companies that do Laser Hair Reduction at an affordable cost such as Asian Hair and Skin Clinic. To know more about Laser Hair Reduction, you can go to asianhairskinclinic.com. Feel free to check out such websites and blogs for better and more extensive options.
Fractional laser treatment is a fast growing non invasive cosmetic treatment that sues fine lasers to correct skin blemishes. Here, the laser is split into multiple segments, which are directed to microscopic skin areas. This treatment method is very different from traditional laser treatment, and is completely safe and non invasive. The results are immediate and striking, allowing you to take corrective action almost immediately.
Unlike the traditional laser treatment, which focuses either entirely on the epidermis (surface skin cells) or the dermal collagen (mid-layer skin, the fractional laser treatment effectively operates on both epidermis and the dermal layers, thus rejuvenating your skin from within and on the surface.
The fractal lasers are traditionally used to treat everything from wrinkles, sun burns, skin pigmentation, acne scars and more. Although this method of treatment is suitable for all parts of the body, it is often used on face, neck, chest and hands. Sometimes fractional laser treatment is combined with other surgical and non invasive treatments for optimal results.
With this treatment, one can easily attack well defined problem areas, and adjust the degree of treatment depending on the intensity of the problem. At Asian Hair and Skin Clinic, we offer the best in class laser treatments in Bangalore. For more information about our services, do visit our website at http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
Hair removal procedures are widely employed by both men and women to remove unwanted hair from their bodies. The most commonly employed method to remove hair is shaving and waxing. These primitive methods only offer short-term solutions, and can also prove to be harmful to the skin if done incorrectly. Using blunt blades and extremely hot wax can damage several layers of skin, and can lead to long term complications.
Laser hair removal is a safe and reliable alternative, and is currently a popular hair removal option worldwide. The procedure involves using highly concentrated beams of light of certain frequency- absorbed by the hair follicles, which effectively destroys them, thus inhibiting any future hair growth. The short bursts of laser are capable of acting upon a bunch of hair follicles effectively. The treatment initially inhibits hair growth for an extended period of time, and will require multiple session in order to inhibit hair growth permanently.
This treatment is perfectly safe for hair removal on any part of the body, except for sensitive areas near the eyes, as it can cause severe damage to the eyes.
Asian Hair and Skin Clinic offer excellent laser hair removal services, performed by qualified technicians. For more information about our complete list of services, do visit our website at http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/