Skin is that the organ of our body which defines our beauty. Everybody craves for a skin that is hair free, smooth and glowing. We always try to get rid of our body hair either permanently or temporarily. For permanent hair removal, laser hair reduction treatment is required.
Structure of hair
A complex protein called keratin is the main component of the hair fibre. Hair follicle forms like a bulb in the dermis of the skin and nourished by the blood vessels surrounding it. The hair shaft is basically divided into 3 layers namely-
- Hair cuticle – it is the outermost layer
- Cortex – the middle layer
- Medulla – the innermost layer
Hair Growth Cycles
Before any hair removal process on should be aware of the hair growth cycle. The hair undergoes 3 phases in its growth cycle
- Anagen: this called the growth phase and each hair spends several years in this cycle.
- Cartogen: also known as a transitional phase in which the hair follicle shrinks and the hair growth slows down.
- Telogen: it is the resting phase. In this phase, the hair, growth stops and old hair detaches from the follicle and a new hair appears pushing the old hair.
Hair Removal methods
Skin hair can be removed in a number of ways.
- Hair removing creams: hair removing creams do not remove the hair along with its roots.
- Hair wax: the hair wax, on the other hand, does remove the dermis hair from the roots but that is just temporary.
- Laser hair reduction: in laser treatment dermis hair is removed via electronic laser devices for a longer period of time.
Laser hair reduction treatment precaution
Before going for a laser hair treatment one should make sure about the following points:
- The skin should have gone through minimum plucking, waxing treatment and electrolysis six months prior to the treatment.
- The skin should not be exposed to the sun six months before and after the treatment.
Laser Hair Reduction Company
Asian Hair Skin Centre is the best laser hair reduction treatment clinic in Bangalore. They have a team of expert dermatologists and tricologists who can diagnose any skin condition and safely perform laser hair reduction process. Their expert team also deals with conditions like Platel Rich Plasma (PRP), vitiligo (white patches on the skin), hair transplantation, liposuction (fat removal) and cosmetic surgery. For further details log in to www.asianhairskinclinic.com.