So you finally decided to lose that extra flab or have a medical condition and urgently need to remove fat? Worry not liposuction sounds like a fairly safe and good idea to try. However, fact of the matter remain that there are still certain precautions and conditions that you need to maintain and understand before you can consider actually undergoing this surgery. A botched liposuction can be dangerous, and even fatal to the body. Here are a few precautions taken from various sources to be considered before surgery:-
Precautions to take before the surgery
- Find the best liposuction clinic which will give you good results at affordable prices. Do not try shady places; they will end up taking your life instead.
- Talk to or read about the experience of patients who have opted for a similar solution in the past. This gives you a general idea of life after liposuction.
- Don’t try any new-fangled diets before the surgery and check the doctor’s recommendations!
- Be open with your doctor about any other medical problems, health issues or any medication that you are under before hastily going for a surgery.
- Have a friend or an attendant help you for a few days post the surgery.
- Prepare for proper drivers, clothes and other items to be ready post-surgery.
Precautions to take after the surgery
- After the liposuction is done, faster healing is recommended by following your doctor.
- It will be best to add more fluids in your diet and more fruits as well.
- The drugs taken for pain relief should be approved by the surgeon for a faster and efficient recovery.
- Avoid strenuous exercising during this phase.
- Get back to your work schedule only at the time when you feel you are absolutely ready.
- Avoid drinking and smoking.
- Keep all stitches clean and free from bacterial infection. Use proper kinds of soaps and apply ice packs!
Asian Hair and Skin Clinic- http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/ is a reputed company which can help you get the proper body you want without any medical complications. They are a proper clinic with licensed and professionally trained physicians who will look after your health first. With liposuction, though drastic changes happen, it’s best not to have any unrealistic expectations that will only hurt you later. However, it is a safe process and it is the first priority for you to feel good and safe about this step!