Everybody love spending time outdoors, but what about our skin? How much do we care for it? They damage our skin everyday inch by inch by UV radiations.
The harmful UV radiations radiating from it damage our skin .They suck away all the moisture right out of the skin and make it dry, flaky and susceptible to infections. They damage the precious collagen fibers and hence lead to the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
They stimulate the production of the skin color pigment called Melanin. Due to this excess production, melanin gradually starts forming deposits on the upper layer of the skin. As a result, what we experience are the dark, patchy, dirty looking spots on our skin. These patches are known as age spots or sun spots, which results in what is called skin pigmentation.
How to overcome skin pigmentation?
There is an easy way out which can not only clear away the existing pigmented patches from your skin, but will also prevent them from occurring anytime in the future too.
- Prevent further damage to the skin.
Phytessence Wakame is a natural ingredient which is capable of forming an invincible barrier on the top layer of the skin and providing unbreakable protection from the damage caused by the harmful UV radiations and other external factors.
Using a natural skin care cream containing it ensures that no further damage would be caused to your skin and it will stay healthy for years to come.
- Take care of the existing Melanin deposits.
This can be easily achieved by Extrapone Nutgrass Root. This plant root has the potency of inhibiting the production of Melanin. Using a natural cream containing this magical herb ensures that the deposits of Melanin gradually start disappearing which leave behind nothing but a smooth, clean and evenly colored skin.
Both these ingredients are 100% natural and hence are free from the risk of any kind of after effects. They are hence safe, healthy and extremely effective.
- Natural remedies
- The natural remedies include rubbing potatoes on pigmented areas and applying lemon juice with honey over the affected regions.
- Lemon juice acts as natural bleach when it is mixed with turmeric and applied for time duration of at least 15 minutes.
- Rubbing onions and leaving it for 10 minutes is also very helpful.
- Cucumber juice also works if applied evenly with honey and lemon juice in equal quantities.
- Aloe Vera is known for its healing properties. Apply it in the gel form every night half an hour before going to bed will give you a clear glowing skin. Adding Vitamin E capsules to it increases its efficiency.
Asian hair and skin clinic provides wide range of services. For more details, do visit our website at http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/