Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the human body. You may be interested in plastic surgery due to birth defects, disease, burns or for other and more personal cosmetic reasons.
Plastic surgery can help improve the way you look and enhance your original features. Whether you are looking to have plastic surgery because of birth defects or for personal reasons, the results can boost your self-confidence, build your self-esteem and provide you with an entirely different outlook on life.
There are many options that can improve your life and correct disfigurements or enhance your appearance. Some of the more commonly popular plastic surgery procedures are abdominoplasty, Liposuction for Body Lifts, Arm Lifts, etc., facial surgeries such as Face Lifts and rhinoplasty, as well as nonsurgical procedures like Botox injections.
Principal areas of plastic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery includes microsurgery and generally stresses on re-fixing or masking the negative effects of disease, trauma or surgery. It may include the disguise of defects with flaps or the moving of tissue from other parts of the body to the place where reconstruction has to be done.
- Cosmetic or aesthetic surgery is usually performed in order to improve the visual appeal and change the unflattering features. However, even with today’s technological advances, plastic surgery is still no cake walk. It is surgery and that carries automatic risks, such as
- · Blood clots
- · Excessive or unexpected bleeding
- · Infection
- · Paralysis
- · Loss or change of sensation
- · Incomplete healing
- · Anesthesia malfunction
- · Secondary surgeries
- · No satisfaction with results
- · Nerve damage
- · High debt or bankruptcy due to cost
BENEFITS OF PLASTIC SURGERY
When you look good, you feel good. Improvements to appearance naturally translate to increased self-confidence for most people, which means a greater willingness to try new things or open up in social situations. You may also be willing to wear certain types of clothing or participate in activities you tended to avoid before your surgery, due to your discomfort with your appearance.
Improved Physical Health
Some plastic surgery procedures can improve your physical health as well as your looks. For example, rhinoplasty or nose reshaping surgery may improve breathing at the same time it improves the aesthetics of the nose.
Enhanced Mental Health
Mental health benefits can be gained from plastic surgery procedures as well. Some people see a reduction in social anxiety after their surgery, due to the new feelings of self-confidence their new look inspires. Asian hair and skin clinic provide wide range of services apart from this. For more details, do visit our website at http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/