Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity! Obesity and weight problems can only be tackled by proper diet and regular exercise. Liposuction is the procedure that helps surgically remove accumulated fat in your body to restore the proportions of your body structure.
The fat accumulation in your body depends on a number of factors such as hormones and genetics, among other things, which influences the preferred location of fat accumulation. This means that fat is not evenly accumulated across the body, but is stored in some preferred locations such as thighs, belly, buttocks, etc. Preferred storage of fat also causes anomalies such as double chin, fatty chest, flabby under arms etc. This fat accumulation results in a disproportionate body.
Liposuction is one of the preferred treatment procedures to remove accumulated fat in certain areas to restore the proportions of the body. This allows the patients to achieve an aesthetic figure and a well groomed body structure, which will also boost their self confidence.
Asian Hair and Skin Clinic is one of the finest hospitals for liposuction surgeries in Bangalore. We have well trained and experienced doctors who perform the procedure, and ensure a safe and result oriented treatment.
Acne- the epicentre of all teenage problems. That little red bump on the skin is highly unsettling, and is among the largest cause of insecurity for most people in that demographic. In most cases, however, acne problems disappear in a few years, but if the problem persists over a long period of time, then it is recommended that your visit a qualified physician.
There was once a time when acne “treatment” involved home remedies ranging from cutting down on oily foods to smearing fruit pulp and honey on the face. This has however changed in the recent past ever since physicians have had a better understanding of acne. Although one of the major causes of acne on face can be attributed to the hormonal imbalance, which stimulates the oil production, there are several factors that influence the acne outbreak in an individual. Treating for individual acne problems becomes easier if the physician can get a good idea of the reason behind the outbreak.
Acne can be broadly classified into three main types, and can be treated accordingly. They are-
- Comedonal Acne: This is a mild case of acne which involves black heads and white heads. This occurs when a prime component of skin oil called sebum gathers dead cells and blocks the pores on the skin.
- Inflammatory Acne: This is an advanced form of Comedonal acne where the blocked pores reddens the skin and causes inflammation.
- Cystic Acne: Cystic acne is one of the more severe forms of acne, which is an actual outbreak, and can cause permanent scarring and disfigurement. Cystic acne is hereditary, and has to be treated over a prolonged period of time to kep it under control.
Comedonal and mild inflammatory acne can be treated with mild medication and a stringent diet. It is very common among teenagers due to varying hormonal imbalance. The doctors might give you certain antibiotics to help deal with the pimple outbreak. The Cystic acne requires a more specialized treatment, where the doctors provide long term medication and other medical procedures.
Asian hair and skin clinic provides one of the finest pimple treatments in Bangalore. We have a team of competent doctors who determine the reasons behind the acne out break and provide appropriate treatments. You can contact us at http://www.asianhairnskinclinic.com/
Laser hair removal is quite a safe procedure, where high intensity lasers are used to remove hair permanently from unwanted regions. The laser beam absorbed by the melanin (growth center of the hair) destroys the follicle cells permanently. Since powerful lasers are used in the treatment, it can result in swelling and redness for a couple of weeks after the procedure has been administered.
One must take good care of the skin during the healing process in order to ensure speedy recovery. Although it might get a little itchy, it is advised not to scratch the area. If any crust develops you can let it fall off naturally, and applying an aloe ointment can help soothe the itch and swelling. It is advised to apply the ointment several times a day to keep the area moist.
Avoid any vigorous activity such as sports for a few days after the treatment to let the skin settle. It is best to avoid hot baths and showers, and swimming in chlorinated water for at least a couple of days after the treatment. It is best to wear loose clothing for two to three days. In case of any infection such as pus, tenderness or fever, you can contact the clinic for a follow up.
Asian hair and Skin Clinic is one of the leading cosmetic surgery clinic in Bangalore, and is equipped with the latest laser hair removal equipment and competent personnel to help remove unwanted hair.
With the increasing pollution around us, it is imperative for us to take good care of our skin in order to avoid pigmentation, premature ageing, acne out break and a number of other problems. Here are five tips from our specialists at Asian hair and skin clinic, to help you take better care of your skin on a daily basis-
- Use sunscreen: Although exposure to soft sun-rays during the early mornings or evenings is beneficial and necessary part of a healthy lifestyle, exposing your skin to the harmful rays of the afternoon sun can turn out to be disadvantageous in the long run. Always remember to wear a good broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15.
- Smoking is injurious to skin: Smoking is not only harmful to your respiratory tract, but also affects your skin. When the contaminated blood transverses beneath your skin cells, it narrows the blood vessels underneath your skin and accelerates wrinkles. Insufficient supply of required nutrients and oxygenated blood robs your skin of the natural ‘glow’ and makes your skin look clammy.
- Be gentle: Easy does it. Use a mild soap, and avoid vigorously scrubbing your skin with heavy abrasives. If required, us a soft loofah to remove any grime that won’t go away. Make sure to use face wash for your face, and not the regular soap. Use a moisturiser that suits your skin to keep it from drying out throughout the day.
- Drink water. Lots of it: Doctors prescribe drinking up to 8 glasses of water a day. Water is a great detoxifier and also helps keep your skin well hydrated.
Eat a well balanced meal: Including vitamin C rich meals such as oranges and lemons into your diet will help you keep your skin healthy. This diet should also contain copious amounts of fresh fruits and vegetables as well.